CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A tsunami

A cruel tsunami has hit the family recently...

Thus I'm not so sure whether there's a fiber in me is able to move forward with ttc.

As much as the devastating news broke my heart and of my loved ones'... that is as much my diet plan has fell through. In the midst of stress and nerve wrecks, I skipped 9 days of training and worse, I've started devouring that white substance again, and white substance here means 'carbs'! Please don't get any idea.

If, should be any readers out there, please pray for me and support me to carry on with my regime. The tsunami happened so fast that we are still mending our broken spirits. Life is about to change, and the scary thing is, we are not sure it's for the better or for the worse...

Nevertheless, life must go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment