CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Whoa Kelly!




Kelly Osbourne is such an inspiration for me. I want a body like hers by 2013. And her hair too.

I love her even more now after learning her adversities despite being a mega rock star's daughter.

On a different note, something's amiss about my clomid cycle this time because on the eleventh day, I was still spotting. In fact the blood was brownish. During a clomid cycle, on the 10th day onwards on one's period she should have sexual intercourse in order to conceive and normally during this time the period stops. It got me a little worried that mine did not but then again, maybe it has something to do with me engaging in training session and a change of diet. Just maybe.

Speaking of a change in diet, I must admit that I'm not very pleased with the way I eat. There's lack of variety and as a result, my constipation was really bad. I'm sick of the wholemeal bread, the sight of oat triggers my barfing switch and I can't sip another green tea... I hate myself for doing so but I haven't given up. Now I find solace in dried young mangoes to a point of being addictive.

My sister has helped me a lot, advising me on what to eat. Knowledge is key, she emphasized. She promotes the use of non-stick pan (the pricey one like Tefal) for I can avoid using oil altogether and she promised that my food tastes much much better. I'm currently persuading Hubs to get me a decent oven so I can roast organic chicken to my heart's content! There's something about roast chicken that makes me feel good, it reminds me a lot of my mom and dad; my little family in Kuching... and who doesn't fancy the marinade fragrance of a roast chicken? My cats would so agree with me on this.

I hope my plan doesn't work against me because then I'd be very disappointed and beat myself up badly.

Have faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment