Because today is a special date, a lot of couples grabbed the opportunity to get hitched. The famous of the lot has got to be our falsies empress, Rozita Che Wan and her 10 year-younger lad (or was it 15?), Zain Zaidin. The couple is so famous of late, for their wedding is fully sponsored by certain jewellery chain, amounting to an absurd figure of RM13mil. Yes you read that right, RM13,000,000.00.
Another celebs' wedding held today is Malaysia's renown fashion designer, Jovian Mandagie and his petite fiancee, Nina Sabrina Ismail Sabri, whose father and brother need no introduction. Sweet couple. The wedding is tad grandeur than the former but it was kept on the lower tone, I assume because of 'who' her daddy is. This couple is celebrated on Instagram, nevertheless. A very famous insta couple that their hashtag #joviannina appeared numerous times on the explore tab. Cheers to both of you.
Just to post an entry that marked the significance of today's date, I'm listing out today's happenings.
- Backache, right side, shooting pain.
- Skipped lunch, had a 40min nap instead.
- Had fried bee hoon & hot coffee at 3pm. (i don't drink hot beverages, that's an achievement *makebelieve)
- I wore black executive blouse, black pants, black shoes and glittering shawl in raspberry.
- Went out with parents to The Spring (where else), had beef kuey teow. Aimed 3 pairs of blouses at Parkson and 5 pair of work shoes at Primavera.
- Had a revelation, I think I'm so in love with dusty pink and champagne colour combo.