CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 06, 2013

December 6th tik tok tik tok

I was prompted to write an entry after I realized that a month from today, I shall turn 34.

Yikes.

2014 is showing up soon too, and as I stated in my previous entry; there's no sighting of resolution.

But boy, do I have a wish list.

And one that is already sitting pretty on it is;

TO TRAVEL.

I was first and foremost inspired by my sister who travelled to the UK, Paris, Amsterdam and Milan under the pack-and-leave-I-don't-care circumstances. I want that. To be able to leave without thinking too much. Just travel. Just go.

My dream destination? Shhh. I don't want to jinx it.

To be 34 means I've got to upgrade myself in the wisdom department, must eat responsibly,  collect not hoard, and refresh my fardhu ain practice in order to enhance my iman. 

I don't believe in charting the course of my destiny towards long term goal, hence I don't do diet.

Short term will work just fine as I'm a firm believer that everyone has to start somewhere. Some perhaps have got to start anew. And a few must wait for another opportunity come knocking again.

Now please, let me enjoy the remaining of December. 

#wishingandhoping

.....
....
...
..
.

.....
....
...
..
.






No comments:

Post a Comment